Interior sliding doors
Enjoy pure lightness with our sliding doors
Our sliding door system ‘40/80’ can be fitted upon the wall or a matching Westag & Getalit wooden frame extremely quickly and easily. Subtle style and clear lines lend our sliding door elements a particular lightness and elegance.
The benefits of our sliding door systems at a glance:
- Can be fitted quickly and easily entirely from the front
- Can be fitted directly upon the wall or passageway frame using an adapter guide rail
- Both fixing types are based on the same modular system
- Can be fitted to an existing Westag & Getalit wooden lining frame
- Distance to wall can be variably adjusted
- Height can be adjusted from the front after mounting
- Damping for opening/closing optionally available for all door widths; can also be retrofitted
- Non-locking version can open in DIN direction left or right, thanks to its symmetrical construction
- Lockable versions optional, with end post and circular deadbolt (warded lock, profile cylinder lock or bathroom door lock)
- Streamlined look, thanks to 55 mm-high guide rail cover
- Uniform design for the “living room” and “commercial property” versions
- Same look as standard door sets from Westag & Getalit
- Strip apertures and glass openings with glazing optionally available
Our systems in detail
The guide rail cover in matching decor makes for a smooth visual transition between the guide rail system and the sliding door leaf.
Thanks to the door’s special construction, it can be fitted entirely from the front. The height of the door leaf can be adjusted after the door is mounted.
Version with WC lock and end post in the same decor. Alternatively, the sliding door is available with a warded lock or profile cylinder lock.
Almost invisible, yet so beautiful
‘40/80’ sliding door system (running in front of the wall)
These sliding doors are either screwed directly onto the wall or combined with a standard passageway frame. They are equipped on both sides with circular shell handles. If you are looking for a lockable model or a lavatory door, we recommend opting for the version with a circular deadbolt and posts. Sliding doors running in front of the wall can also be retrofitted to an already existing Westag & Getalit frame.